[chandler-users] Regarding the brazillian portuguese translation

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Thu May 15 19:36:52 PDT 2008

Hi Marcelo,
Yes the first time the translation is performed it can be a bit time
consuming. But the number
of strings that change between Chandler releases is low so once the
initial pass is done updates
to the translation are really quick.

The & is for mnemonic keyboard shortcuts. The character after the & is
what is used for the
shortcut ie. &Save would be ctrl-s on Windows. There is no perfect
science with mnemonics.
Just choose the character that closest matches the intent of the
action for the pt_BR locale.

Good luck,
Brian