[chandler-users] Chandler as a tray-icon and quick-entry of data via keyboard shortcuts and quick-entry dialog

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed May 14 13:52:03 PDT 2008

Hi Marcelo,

Andre has been using the new "Independent Detail View" feature
(coming in 0.7.6) as a hack for what you're describing below. He has
1 item open in a separate window all the time that he calls his
"Bucket Item".

You can create multiple new items with this technique, but you can
have a holding area of sorts to put stuff temporarily without having
to go to the main Chandler interface.

(Andre, correct me if I'm incorrectly describing what you're doing.)

Mimi