[chandler-users] iGoogle gadget does not work

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa celoserpa at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:48:34 PDT 2008

For some strange reason, it didn't work with FF3b5, I removed FF3b5 and
installed FF2, works like a charm.

I wonder if it could be implemented as a tomboy plugin or some other
extension for the Gnome desktop (or KDE) ? It would be nice if you could
have this same gadget with a keyboard shortcut configured. Press the
shortcut, collect, <enter> (or esc or alt+f4) and you're done to process the
info later either via Chandler desktop or Chandler Hub.

Maybe the Google gadgets engine could be used? Is it available for *nix
OSes?

Thanks and great work,

Marcelo.