[chandler-users] How do I assign a note to multiple categories?

William K. Volkman wkvchandler at netshark.com
Fri May 9 12:14:03 PDT 2008

Hi Mimi,
On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 10:33, Mimi Yin wrote:
> You can just drag the note to the sidebar to assign it to different
> collections or categories. We have a bug to add context menu items to
> add and move items between collections so that this feature is more
> discoverable.

I also took awhile to figure out how to move items between collections.
Perhaps your first sentence could be added to the documentation in the
section on collections?

The drag-and-drop is OK however it doesn't work if you select multiple
items and is pretty heavy for people with RSI or accessibility
limitations.

Thanks,
William.