[chandler-users] Keyboard Shortcut Conflict in OS X

James Vivian james.vivian at dealer.com
Mon May 5 07:35:01 PDT 2008

I've been using Chandler for the past week or so and I've run into two
Chandler keyboard shortcuts that conflict with shortcut keys, one is
mac-specific while the other is more general.

1) Shift-Option-Arrow Key (Left or Right) is used to select text by
word break.  In Chandler this keystroke is mapped to "Next Calendar
Day".

2) Tab from within the task note-taking text area moves to the tags
text box instead of inserting a tab character into the notes.

I've found myself using these keystrokes and getting different
behavior than I expected.  Am I just too keyboard happy or do other
people run into this behavior too?

James Vivian
Web Developer
Dealer.com