[chandler-users] Using Chandler with Leopard Server's CalDAV

Matthew Bollwitt mbollwitt at campcourageous.org
Fri May 2 08:09:21 PDT 2008

I'm at a total loss and hope that someone else has gone down this
road already.  I'm trying to setup Chandler to be used with Leopard
Server's CalDAV server.  I can not get the server to successfully
test based on a few URL sets.

Has anyone successfully connected Chandler Desktop to Mac OS 10.5's
CalDAV server?  Would you care to share how you did the setup and
path used?  I have a mix of 10.5.x and 10.4.x Mac users and since
iCal on 10.4 won't do CalDAV I need to find a solution to older Mac
OS users.

Thank you!

Matt Bollwitt
IT Director, Camp Courageous of Iowa