[chandler-users] Try out the iGoogle Quick Entry widget

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Thu May 1 18:50:32 PDT 2008

Hi Jeffrey,

Congrats and Thanks! I love the iGoogle QE widget...soon, I'm sure, we
will all wonder how we managed without it.

One question...items added via the iGoogle QE widget appear at the
bottom of the Now section in the Hub table and then on sync appear at
the top of the Now section in the Chandler Desktop. My expectation was
that new items would appear at the top of the Now section on the Hub,
same as the Desktop's behavior for new items. Is that a Hub or QE widget
difference?

-Andre