[chandler-users] Using Chandler

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Thu May 1 14:24:11 PDT 2008

Hi Brendon,

We certainly have users using Chandler intensively without email, the
way you might use a paper notebook or day-planner as a store for
ideas and issues in addition to logistical details like appointments
and recurring tasks.

To get email into Chandler, you could try forwarding emails to an
IMAP enabled gmail account and set up filters to automatically file
those emails into special Chandler IMAP folders. If such a hack
appeals, let me know and I can give you more detailed instructions.

Mimi