[chandler-users] Broken download link on website

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 31 10:07:00 PDT 2008

Hi Fritz

Hm, even with that configuration you should just be pointed to the 1.0
rc. Can anyone else confirm broken behavior on Hardy? I don't
understand what you mean by a "broken link pointing to the 0.7.7
version," as I generally think of a broken link as one that points to
a 404 error.

I'm not sure what the status of an official Hardy package is, but I
imagine one of the desktop client developers could be of more
assistance. Jeffrey or Grant?

-Travis