[chandler-users] Collection movement

Andrew Toth tothaa at chello.hu
Fri Feb 29 08:20:36 PST 2008

Tisztelt chandler-users at osafoundation.org!

Dear List,

I've just installed the Chandler, and read the FAQ and Getting started
docs.
I'm usin' Debian, and Chandler v0.7.4.1.

I created a new event, but later realised that it was in wrong
"Collection". I dragged it and dropped on the another collection in
the "Overlay collection" window, but now it is present in both.

How can I make it disappeared from the old one?

(I realised that it doesn't change the Collection Colour neither)
(Should I use the daily build/experimental version?)

--

Tisztelettel: / Grüße / Yours sincerely,
   Andrew Toth
        tothaa at freestart.hu
        MSN: tothaa at msn.com
        ICQ: 311-837-922