[chandler-users] using the Dashboard

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Fri Feb 15 15:47:05 PST 2008

Hi Michael,

Mimi has answered Rick's initial question, and I'm sure she and others
will be happy to answer follow up questions.

Your message here doesn't seem to contribute much to the discussion
beyond being sarcastic and insulting. That tone is not welcome on this list.

This list is a forum for users who are sincerely interested in the
project to ask questions, report bugs, offer feedback, and generally get
and offer help. Those of us actively developing Chandler are quite
willing to listen to critiques and be thoughtful about improving the
product.

Did you have something constructive to say? Are you using the product,
or interested in using the product?

Cheers,
Katie