[chandler-users] Tasks (presumably not CalDAV) in Google Mail, syncing vtodos

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 05:40:38 PST 2008

Mimi Yin wrote:

> have you tried syncing Chandler Notes to GMail as Tasks?

With a CalDAV connection to Google Calendar, AFAIR I did try to remove a
note from the calendar.

The result was, as expected: a fail (with an error).

(This was comparable to the expected failure in iCal.)

My distant, non-technical impression of what Google are doing with IMAP
access to Google Mail, and with tasks in Google Mail, is:

* mash

(Google Calendar ≠ Google Mail and a task in Google Mail may bear no CalDAV
relationship to what's in Google Calendar. My guesses.)