[chandler-users] Getting started, catching up and diving in

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Thu Dec 4 11:46:06 PST 2008

Hi Graham and Mark,

The Chandler user guide you stumbled upon was written for the Preview
release (Fall of 2007), as a result it's a bit out of date. We're
hoping to build a 2nd more comprehensive guide based on common
questions we get on the users-list.

As for editing the wiki, the intention is definitely to keep it open
to anyone who wants to sigh up for an account. We only ask that edits
aren't destructive. If you feel something is out of date and would
like to do a bit of wiki gardening, that would be most helpful...but
definitely send a shout out to the list before you do so.

If you would like to contribute some sections to the Chandler Basics
guide, please feel free to start filling it in. We're hoping to get
user contributions to the guide!

http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/MoreChandlerBasics

Thanks,