RE: [chandler-users] Chandler 1.0 under ubuntu hardy‏

Joao Silva renox01 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 23:23:56 PDT 2008

Thank you for the answer Grant. I made a mistake on my posting, the error occurs only with "new note" or "new message" and not with "new event".
I have this error since I've installed  Chandler and nothing special is needed to reproduce it:
Calendar button and then from context menu "new note" or "new message". The problem is persistent, occurs always still after restart.

Regards.