[chandler-users] Desktop Sync Error: "Unable to connect to server: TCP Connection timed out: 10060: Unknown error."

Alex Selkirk alex at shangaoma.com
Fri Aug 29 13:31:40 PDT 2008

Hi Grant -

Yeah - I can't get to the hub site either right now.

Error Code 10060: Connection timeout
Background: The gateway could not receive a timely response from the website
you are trying to access. This might indicate that the network is congested,
or that the website is experiencing technical difficulties.