[chandler-users] Back up problems

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Thu Aug 28 12:36:31 PDT 2008

Hi Rob,

I'm hoping I can walk you through a fix, I just need to clarify a few
things...

Can you point me to the instructions you followed to back up your
data? Did you export it in the form of a .chex file?

When you reinstalled Chandler, did you get to a point where you were
manually reloading your old data from the File>>Import>>Reload
Chandler Data from .chex File?

Or is the "repository isn't compatible" error message what you see
when you first start up the newly downloaded Chandler?

Thanks,
Mimi