[chandler-users] What's the difference between 'remove' and 'delete'

Eugene Eric Kim eekim at blueoxen.com
Tue Aug 26 18:30:01 PDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Peter Cai <newptcai at gmail.com> wrote:
> For me, it seems that these 2 action do the same thing!

If an item is in multiple collections, Remove removes it from the
current collection. Delete removes the item from all collections.

Incidentally, I noticed that Delete moves items to the Trash, but
removing an item that is only in one collection does not. This is
probably a bug, although I'll wait to hear confirmation before I
submit it.

=Eugene