[chandler-users] Documentation

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 26 16:46:35 PDT 2008

Hi Munroe,

Is there specific documentation you are looking for? Randy and Travis
recently did a bunch of work on the end-user manual for Cosmo as well
the installation and admin instructions.

http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/ChandlerServerEndUserManual
http://chandlerproject.org/Developers/DownloadChandlerServer

As for meeting notes, we no longer have separate Cosmo versus
Chandler Desktop meetings. Instead, we have a daily check-in and
publish notes to the Chandler-Dev list. You can also browse meeting
notes on the calendar by subscribing to our public Chandler Project
collection:

https://hub.chandlerproject.org/pim/collection/f9fe3636-c489-11dc-
dba3-f100459c9336?ticket=37960wr571

Keeping the wiki up to date is a big job for us so please let us know
if you have specific requests for what kind of documentation would be
helpful to you.

Best,
Mimi