[chandler-users] problems setting up subscritions

Eugene Eric Kim eekim at blueoxen.com
Tue Aug 26 14:15:51 PDT 2008

Hi Burt,

Create a fake file in your text editor called fakefile.ics. Now go
into Finder, select that file, go to the menu File / Open With /
Other. Select "iCal" and check "Always open with." Now try clicking on
the webcal link again, and it should work.

Once you get things working, you can delete your fake file.

=Eugene