[chandler-users] Is there any specific reason why the reply setting of this list is to the poster?

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 26 07:59:41 PDT 2008

Hi Delphine,

Yes, unfortunately sometimes we lose responses (although if I get a
private response, I generally forward it to the list - after getting
permission from the sender).

We changed the list behavior a few months back because we were
forgetting to reply individually to the senders, which is important
because people can send help-email to the users-list without
subscribing to the list.

By default, we're hoping that most people will "Reply-all" when
responding to the list, but you're right, it's not something we can
really enforce.

Another good reason to move over to a web forum!

Best,
Mimi