[chandler-users] User feedback and features suggestions

yaakov sabal yaakov.sabal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 12:47:15 PDT 2008

All in all, good user experience.
The web/desktop/multiplatforme is very impressive
The thought invested in building it correctly is really felt, big thanks for
such a good design.

Now a few point that need improvement:
The Now Later Done is better on the web hub because on the desktop i need to
click twice to make something done - so that would be good to have the same
on desktop.
Lack of rich text
Need to improve speed - to make more smooth.
Lack of a search function within the note

Regarding Email... I see no reason for chandler to become an other outlook
But! I think better intergation into external application will be the key :
to developper many extension - kinda 'send to chandler' -  so that I can
send a email (from outlook, thunderbird and for gmail, use greasemonkey),
into chandler
By the way, it doesn't have to be limited to mail, you can use also do it
for word - for selected text, for webpage...

Editor :
Add rich text
Add right to left

again thanks a lot for the job !