[chandler-users] Syncing new collections - what am I doing wrong ?

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 20 14:06:36 PDT 2008

Hi Fritz,

Can you log into your account on Chandler Hub and see if the notes
are on there? Is it possible that your work-Chandler didn't get a
chance to sync the new notes before you quit Chandler? (I think
Chandler is supposed to try and sync before it shuts down...but maybe
that's not happening correctly.)

Thanks,
Mimi