[chandler-users] problems with access

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Wed Aug 20 11:01:15 PDT 2008

> I created an chandler hub account, but I'm unable to access it.

Hi, Bruno.  Sorry for the troubles accessing the Hub.  We don't
currently know of any issues that prevent access to the Hub like you
are describing (except for use with Opera).  It's definitely a real
bug, but as the problem doesn't happen for others, it is difficult to
diagnose.  Would it be possible to arrange some specific time where we
could coordinate, where you log in and I can watch what's happening on
the server to look for error messages?

Any one else know of specific situations where the "Loading Hub"
screen doesn't complete?  Or possible workarounds?

Thanks, Bruno.

-- Jared