[chandler-users] Newly updated Troubleshooting Page

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 19 17:17:34 PDT 2008

In an effort to reduce redundancy in tech support, I've updated our
out-of-date troubleshooting page with answers to some of the most
frequently asked questions on the users-list.

Please take a look and let me know if you'd like to add a topic. Or
better yet, sign-up for a wiki account and update the page yourself!

In the coming weeks, I will be starting discussion threads on other
improvements (like Web Forums!). So stay tuned...