[chandler-users] note taking from discussion forums, blogs, and wikis

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 19 17:04:44 PDT 2008

Hi Jason,

GMail puts their IMAP folders in the green "Labels" box underneath
your Contacts List. (Meaning the folders *won't* show up as one of
the blue links at the top of the left-hand nav where your Inbox is.)
But, let us know if this isn't simply a case of camouflage ;)

As for converting co-workers. It seems people have the most success
converting 1 or 2 people at a time...people they work really closely
with, someone with whom they practically trade tasks back and forth.
That person can be a peer or an assistant (or a spouse if you're
using it for personal / family-related projects).

Hope that helps!

Best,
Mimi