[chandler-users] more timezones info

Grant Baillie grant at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 19 11:01:41 PDT 2008

Hi, Paul

I agree US/Eastern and America/New_York are supposed to be the same
timezone (with US/Eastern being somewhat deprecated). What operating
system are you running? It's possible the timezone we get back from
the operating system is called "US/Eastern" but differs in some subtle
way from the "standard" US/Eastern (e.g. hasn't been updated for the
daylight savings changes a year or two ago).

--Grant