[chandler-users] Chandler and Quicksilver

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 19 08:14:57 PDT 2008

Hi David,

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Integration with Quicksilver has come up a number of times. We are
still in the process of sorting out priorities post 1.0. So stay
tuned for more blog posts and list discussions in the coming weeks.

What I can say now is that we will be shifting our focus to building
developer interest in the project around features that are most often
requested. So speaking up with what you would like to see supported
in Chandler is a great start.

Best,
Mimi