[chandler-users] note taking from discussion forums, blogs, and wikis

Jason Lillywhite jason.lillywhite at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:13:45 PDT 2008

Mimi,

I did the IMAP configuration in Chandler and enabled IMAP in Gmail but
haven't been able to find the 3 new folders in my Gmail account that your
wiki mentioned. Am I supposed to do more than simply enable IMAP in Gmail?

the Forum -
http://groups.google.com/group/information-knowledge-content-management?hl=en
has been helping me a lot with my knowledge management concerns. I'm
starting to realize now that it will be very difficult to get 30,000
employees to change from current practices that are ingrained to move to
something like Chandler. Though I find it very refreshing to keep track of
my tasks and other items in Chandler, many others may resist the change from
using emails for their PIM.

Thank you!