[chandler-users] Email lists in Chandler ??

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 19 07:12:33 PDT 2008

Hi Al,

We haven't had anyone write in with scenarios like the one you're
describing. If I understand you correctly, you're looking for a
client-application that can do a lot of the mailing list
functionality that is currently handled on the server end?

This would certainly make an interesting plug-in to Chandler,
although I don't yet have a clear sense of exactly what features
would be necessary to support all the use cases you're interested in.

Best,
Mimi