[chandler-users] note taking from discussion forums, blogs, and wikis

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 19 04:44:14 PDT 2008

Hi Jason,

If you are on Windows you will need to uninstall the old version

Also, unless you have fiddled with the settings for automatically
backing up your data, upgrading to a new version should now
automatically "migrate" your data from the old version and reload it
into the new version. Of course manually backing up your data to
a .chex file gives you an extra level of security :)

Best,
Mimi