[chandler-users] sub-collections

Procter A. adam.procter at soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 09:30:24 PDT 2008

Thinking out load, before heading home......

Not a big fan of the itunes browser, but I get what you mean.
I would be tempted to call the second level "tags" rather than categories so you could add more complex search saves.

So the Area is Graphic Arts
A Note saved as "Course Notes" might  be tagged as Module A, Semester 2

Then I could browse via tags and save them as tag searches you could also add filters for time periods etc.
So browsing tags for Semester 2 would show all my semester 2 stuff.

You could then predefine & store lists of tags.

Maybe rather than enter a browse mode just sort out the search options. Maybe a tag bar where you add a list of things like Mail on Mac (see attached png) and this will show them.

Thanks
Adam