[chandler-users] Had an issue signing up to chandler HUB

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Thu Aug 14 11:37:51 PDT 2008

> Yep, there should be a checkbox in the row representing this user
> under "activated" which should activate the user when checked.

Ok.  What I'm seeing is a column/field, which is labelled "true" when
someone is unactivated.  I can highlight the field, but not change
it.  Many of the other fields (name, email), I can select and then
type in, but I haven't found any way to change the state of the
activated field.

> Let me know if this doesn't work and I can poke around a little more.

Thanks for any time you look.  It's not a key blocker; most people
activate themselves and in an emergency, I could arrange to make the
needed CMP call.

-- Jared