[chandler-users] sub-collections

Procter A. adam.procter at soton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 14 10:40:39 PDT 2008

I think everyone is crying out for sub-collections. :D

I see it for me could work like this

Main Collection - Programme - Graphic Arts
Sub Collection  - Pathway -   Illustration & Digital Animation
Sub Sub Collection - Timeframe -   Semester 1
Sub Sub Sub Collection  - Module -   ADP Module 1

Clicking on Graphic Arts would show all notes and then for example Pathway would show only those tasks etc.

Would be great for me as I have loads of 'projects' that are interrelated.

Adam