[chandler-users] The requested resource (/chandler/) is not available.

Joe Good good at contentpilot.net
Thu Aug 14 08:39:44 PDT 2008

Hi Chandler users,

I need help setting up the server.

When I try and access the server, I'm getting a 404 error.  I'm able to get
to the default page just fine (http://localhost:8080)  But, as soon as I try
and access the /chandler app, I get the 404.

I'm guessing some config step was not done correctly.  But, before I wanted
to post, I've re-installed and gone over the configuration three times and I
cannot determine what I missed.

I installed the JDK to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_16 and set the
JAVA_HOME to point to that.

I downloaded the server to C:\Program Files\osaf-server-bundle-1.0.0

I am able to install and remove the Chandler service.  I see it in the
services and have control over it via "net start/stop".

Port 8080 is not being taken by any other apps.

When I install the service, all of the environment variables are correct.

So what config setting did I miss that would allow tomcat to run but not
recognize /chandler?

Thanks,

Joe