[chandler-users] Chandler 1.0 - FIX the mail

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 13 13:05:59 PDT 2008

Great to hear that Yaakov.

Yes, sorting emails correctly as they come in isn't quite worked out
yet. It would be nice if they were downloaded in order of Date received.

What kind of integration with Thunderbird did you have in mind? We
have been thinking more generally that it'd be great to add the
ability to automatically download Flagged emails into Chandler.

You can simulate that workflow now by creating a rule that copies
messages you flag in Outlook into one of the Chandler IMAP folders.

Best,
Mimi