[chandler-users] Chandler 1.0 - FIX the mail

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 13 11:56:19 PDT 2008

Hi Yaakov,

We've been trying to track down a few email issues for a while now.
May I ask what platform you're on and what email application you're
using?

Are you able to [Auto-Configure], [Configure] IMAP folders or
[Test...] the account when setting up your email accounts in
File>>Accounts...?

What errors do you get?

Thanks, any additional information you can provide us will be very
helpful.

Mimi