[chandler-users] Having trouble loading chandler.

jack gully.gaoler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:09:30 PDT 2008

yes, i get exactly the same. i have 1.0 on windows 2003, but it started a
while ago...

i managed to get rid of it by exporting everything, starting a new database,
then reimporting... but the fix worked for only a few days, then back to the
same problem.

and that is the complete log that i get, too. that's all there is.

jack