[chandler-users] Using Claws as CalDAV for Chandler

Randy Letness randy at osafoundation.org
Mon Aug 11 06:56:08 PDT 2008

Hi Reto,

I'm going to need more information.  I'm not really familiar with claws,
does it support accessing calendars via caldav?  If so, what url are you
using?  Cosmo has pretty good cladav support, so that comment about
cosmo not adhering to the spec perplexes me.  Also, caldav never returns
multiple resources in a single VCALENDAR object like Michael is
suggesting.  Maybe it is expecting the webcal url instead, which does
return all resources in a single VCALENDAR object.  This url is the same
as the caldav url, but with "dav" replaced with "webcal".

-Randy