[chandler-users] iGoogle and iPhone so close

Procter A. adam.procter at soton.ac.uk
Mon Aug 11 05:54:54 PDT 2008

No joy for me - I have only been trying to use it on Leopard so I downloaded it again

Browers :

Safari Version 3.1.2 (5525.20.1)
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070206 Firefox/3.0.1

 - Nothing appears in the widget I can edit settings and put in my username but that ii

And when I try on iPhone 2.0.1 I get log in failed flashes up but it loads a second screen with refesh list button and Chandler icon (takes you to the hub log in).

What is the official link to install it as I have reinstalled it a couple of times as I note on the blog there was a version that did not work ?
Maybe I have a cached version ?

Thanks
Adam