[chandler-users] iGoogle and iPhone so close

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 8 12:03:48 PDT 2008

Hi Mimi,

> Sadly, the iGoogle quick entry widget was at some point working in
> Safari and is now not working (on Tiger and iPhone, but works fine on
> Leopard...go figure.) Jeffrey is looking into the issue however, so
> hopefully you will soon be able to add things to Chandler from your iPhone!

Actually, muddying things further, the Chandler iGoogle Quick Entry
widget *is* working for me now on the iPhone, so at this point it's just
Tiger Safari that fails.  The one problem is that the snazzy dojo
collection picker doesn't really work.  You can change collections, but
you have to type the first few characters of the name in.

Adam, please try it again and let me know if it works for you!

Sincerely,
Jeffrey