[chandler-users] User question on adding notes to collection

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 8 10:37:19 PDT 2008

Hi Gijs

That's strange. Drag and drop should work. May I ask what operating
system you're running? Do you see any feedback when you drag items
over collections in the left-hand sidebar? (e.g. On Mac, you should
see a big green button with a white "+" sign on it. On Windows/Linux,
a small grey "+" sign.)

Thanks,
Mimi