[chandler-users] note taking from discussion forums, blogs, and wikis

Jason Lillywhite jason.lillywhite at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 10:14:45 PDT 2008

Thank you for the ideas. I will start experimenting! I'm almost done reading
"Dreaming in Code" and feel honored to be getting an email from one of the
stars of the book!

We have 28,000 employees in our consulting firm and I hope to get others
around here using this great tool. I keep having moments where I say, "Oh, I
didn't know this part of my computing life could actually be made easier."
We get stuck in a world (using just Outlook) and get used to it.

Thanks again.