[chandler-users] Contgrats on your way to 1.0!

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 7 08:26:02 PDT 2008

Marcelo,

Well said...I so completely agree.

To Everyone,

Here's a tip of the hat, a clink of the glass, and an ear-to-ear
grin...a heart-felt congratulations to the world-wide extended team, new
and old...it is so awesome to see the Chandler Project on the verge of 1.0.

And, not to forget, a huge Chandler user thank-you to Mitch Kapor for
launching this project, way back when.

Chandler 2.0 anyone?  ;)

-Andre