[chandler-users] Feature Request - Week view addition in Desktop client.

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 02:57:03 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 18:29, Grant Baillie <grant at osafoundation.org> wrote:

> On 3 Aug, 2008, at 19:44, Jos Yule wrote:
>
>> And, after sending this, i just found the View -> Visible Hours menu item.
>>
>> However, i still think this idea has possibilities.
>>
>> ;)
>
> I think so, too: I don't like to show all 24 hours because things look to
> visually squeezed to me. I spend most of my time viewing 12 hours, but
> sometimes when I'm perusing the calendar for after-hours things, I end up
> having to scroll. Dots and some kind of tooltip would be handy.

I think that the "visible hours" thingy could benefit from a more
customizable way of using it. For example, I never start my day before
8:00 am, but I often have things scheduled after 20:00. So a X hour
view customized to show from 8.00 rather than from say 5:00 am would
take care of most of the scrolling.

Delphine