[chandler-users] My personal wish list

Procter A. adam.procter at soton.ac.uk
Sat Aug 2 14:39:42 PDT 2008

Nice idea but The iPhone does not let you send txt to email - it has
no options !

I could just tap out a draft email on iPhone and move it to IMAP folder.

Either way due to using exchange chandler does not always update
correctly and so I don't trust IMAP folders yet.

I tried igoogle quick entry on iPhone but it the entry field does not
seem to work on the iPhone.

Thanks
Adam