[chandler-users] My personal wish list

Avner Shanan ashanan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 10:31:25 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Procter A. <adam.procter at soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> Here is a list of my personal things I would love to see implemented in some way within Chandler
[snip]
> iPhone interface  (I really  need to add notes on the move)

This is obviously just a stop gap if you have an iPhone (I don't have
a fancy web phone so this is probably the best I'll get), but I just
figured out a pretty good way to add things to Chandler on the move.
I can send texts to e-mail addresses, so I set up a filter to put
emails from my cell phone in the proper IMAP folder.  It works pretty
well for me, I don't know how it will work on an iPhone though.

-Avner Shanan-