[chandler-users] Chandler on Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron (was Broken download link on website)

Fritz Meissner meissner.fritz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:17:35 PDT 2008

Avner,
Thanks, I have a fresh install of Hardy Heron, but that tip did the trick.
To summarise for the benefit of anyone else who might be interested, the
steps are :

1. Download libicu36 from

http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/i/icu/libicu36_3.6-3ubuntu0.1_i386.deb
.
Install it using GDebi Package installer (which is the default for
.deb files in Hardy).
Hardy will already have libicu38 installed, but it seems that they can co-exist.

2. Download the Chandler_linux .deb file from chandlerproject.org  and
install it in the same way.

Fritz