[chandler-users] "Another Chandler is already..." Help!

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 1 11:32:38 PDT 2008

Hi Johann and Rob, Thanks for your patience. We are working on
addressing this issue.

Here are steps to set Chandler right again:

1. Hold down the [Ctrl] key while launching Chandler.

2. A "Start-up Options for Chandler" dialog will pop-up: Select the
2nd options from the top: Do internal clean-up, but save my data and
preferences

3. Click [Okay]

If this doesn't work, you will need to run Chandler from the command
line with "--recover".

Let us know if you keep having problems and hopefully this will be
resolved in the app soon.

Mimi