[chandler-users] can't send mail by gamil imap account

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 29 15:14:42 PDT 2008

Hi Alex,

I just enabled IMAP in my gmail account, set up an smtp account and
sent a message successfully from Chandler.

Did you use the Auto-Configure... and Test... buttons when setting up
the account?

I know others on the list use gmail. Has anyone else had trouble
sending mail through their gmail account?

Mimi