[chandler-users] tasks missing???

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 14 19:39:12 PDT 2008

Hi Rich,

The task stamp was changed into the starred stamp. As I understand it,
the intention of this was to provide a way to more generally tag items
somehow, whether to signify "taskness" or otherwise. For example, the
Mozilla Thunderbird email client allows one to "star" email items. As a
long time Chandler user, I welcome the star, because the previous check
mark icon needlessly communicated (to me) that the item was "done".
However, I would agree with a point of view that the conversion from
task-stamped item to star-stamped item might have been implemented
beyond the point of helpfulness.

Hope that helps.
Andre